Saturday, February 5, 2011

Conferences

Hi Kindergarten Families,

Thank you for your patience as I try to reschedule our 24 conferences from Thursday afternoon. I am working on a schedule for in-person conferences. I am also offering phone-conferences if you would prefer to speak with me via telephone during my planning times or in the evening. In order to make sure I accomodate everyone's needs, please e-mail me back if you would like a phone conference. Otherwise I will assume that you would like a face-to-face conference with me and will plan accordingly.

As for the 100th Day Celebration, Mrs. Rapoport and I have moved our celebration to Tuesday morning from 8:30-10:30. Parents, please let Jocelyn Adkins know if you are able to join us and help out that day. This gives you more time to help your child assemble their 100 items for the class trail mix (remember no nuts) and their white t-shirt/sweater with 100 items attached.

We will exchange Valentine cards and treats on Monday, February 14th. Please make sure all cards are filled out and treats attached. I will send a student list home on Monday, February 7th.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: